zaterdag 7 december 2013

Sceneries of the University of Tsukuba (Fall)

The typical brown/yellow/orange/red colours of the trees that mark the Fall are already fading, but here are some pictures of the University of Tsukuba. These are sceneries I see on my way to the Sports and Art/Design faculties everyday. 

Bicycle parking.
Sports and Art/Design faculty.
There is a passage through the building of the Sports and Art/Design faculty.
The stairs go all the way up to the 7th floor. There is also an elevator (which I don't use).
Near the International Student Center.
International Student Center
Near the library is a big pond.
I don't know which faculties are here, but I like the water with Koi fish.
This narrow path is dangerous when it is crowded. I actually ran over a person with my bicycle (not my fault).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten