zondag 29 december 2013

Colour Class

We have had quite a few Colour Classes and everyone has made a piece of work every week. Classes are until February. I really enjoy the 2 hours a week I spend on thinking and making a composition of colours. The teacher gives good advice about every piece of work. Normally all the japanese students make their design with (acrylic) paint: the skills they have are abnormally good. My neighbour Anna, who is also a student from the Netherlands, and I do not possess these skills and we are allowed to use computer software.

A composition by texture.
A dutch friend Anna cut out fall leaves.
Slices of foam with a heated wire. 
A composition that gives the illusion of three dimensionality.
Based on the city plan of Amsterdam.
Composition based on a structural system.
Composition made out of materials from the 100 yen (1 euro) shop. 
Burned candles. But it is not what I wanted it to be...
A particular one that I liked. Made out of shiny paper.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten