zondag 17 november 2013

Lifestyle note

Though not pictured here, every week we also need to make a floor plan and section drawings for the Architecture Design classes. Since I am not very skilled in autoCAD and Illustrator it is really hard to keep u with the pace. There are also other classes with (some) homework and in a few weeks there will be tests and reports to make.

At the moment it has become normal for me to go to bed  between 01:00 am and 04:00 am. Most of the days I have to get up before 07:00. In the Netherlands I have never done that before and thought I would not be able to do that, but I realized that my body is quite strong.

Paying attention to what I eat is difficult since eating outdoor is very cheap and the vegetables and fruit in the supermarket are expensive. But I think it helps and sporting 2 or 3 times a week is also good for relaxation.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten